GDG DevFest Foumban 2017 will be held in October in Foumban. If you want to be part of this great event as a speaker you knocked at the good door.
Presenters – who should speak at the DevFest Conference?
- developers (freelance and hired)
- companies developing software (apps, tools, frameworks etc.)
- research institutions with Google relevant activities
- companies, organisations and individuals using Google technologies
If you belong to one of those groups you are cordially invited to submit a talk proposal (or a number of proposals). An independent program committee assesses the proposals and selects the actual conference talks.
Themes and topics – what do we expect?
Our team prepared set of interesting topics in but if you have any cool idea you want to share not from this list, feel free to submit it as well.
Google I/O 2017
- Kotlin and Android
- Material Design
- Android Go
- Android Continuous Integration
- Loaders, Cursor Adapters
- Android Animations
- Patterns in Android development
- Google Assistant
- Progressive Web Apps
- Polymer and WebComponents
- Material Design in Web
- ChromeOS (apps development)
- Web Performance (tools, techniques, approaches)
- Google Cloud Platform
- Compute Engine
- App Engine
- Storages (SQL, NoSQL, BigData)
- Cloud Functions on Firebase
Please submit your proposals here.
Deadline is August 20, 2017
Please note: There is no guarantee that a submission will be put onto the conference agenda!
The program committee picks the most interesting talk proposals and informs the selected submitters until August 22
Email organizers at email@example.com